19.11.10

f | weekend: food.food.food.


Bruschetta is one of my favorite appetizers or snacks to begin with before eating a meal. I found some good recipes from the 2010 December InStyle Issue that I thought you might be interested.

LAURA SANTTINI'S CARNAL SIN RUB (as shown in the image above)

2 tbsp dried rose petals, plus extra for garnish
1 tbsp pink peppercorns
2 tsp sumac
2 tsp salt flakes
4 small (4 oz.) goat cheese logs
small pinch of gold falkes
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil

1. mill spices in a coffee grinder to a powder. 2. spread on a plate and roll cheese until coated. 3. sprinkle with gold; drizzle logs with olive oil.

BRIE, PEAR & POMEGRANATE

12 oz. brie
1 ripe pear, cored and thinly sliced
1/4 cup honey
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste Pomegranate seeds.

1. Spread each slice of bread with a piece of brie, one of pear, and a drizzle of honey. 2. sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a few pomegranate seeds.



MY TOP 5 FOOD BLOGS!


Since this is the weekend when its time to go shopping for a big Thanksgiving Feast with friends and family, I thought I'll share my top 5 food blogs with amazing recipes for the Holiday! Enjoy!

1 comment:

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails