22.11.10

m | Happy Thanksgiving!

While I'm away spending more time with my family and thinking of all the blessings in our lives, I thought I would post some fun inspiration for each day this week. I hope you enjoy your week and have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!




I've been looking at this interior blog called {Knight Moves} lately and just love it! Also did you hear about the new {lifestyle magazine} that is featuring inspiring interior design, fabulous fashion, fresh entertaining ideas and swoon worthy-travel destinations coming out in January!? Its called {High gloss} and I'm so excited to check it out soon!



"BE JOYFUL ALWAYS, PRAY CONTINUALLY, GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES"
~ Thessalonians 5: 16-18



Its that time of year to start planting your spring bulbs! {Here} are some ideas to plant your favorite flowers!



Its time to start putting together your Holiday Christmas cards! I love this amazing design stamp from {Primele} and I also love this photo project ideas from {Pinhole Press} too!
Ps. And don't forget to give thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!


I love this {Cheveron bag}! I love Cheveron patterns! Do you have a favorite Cheveron item? Let me know I would love to see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails