7.1.11

f | fashion: yoga in style.


One of my goals for 2011 was to stay healthy and I go to yoga almost everyday. Now I feel like its about time that I need to get some new yoga clothes for the new year. I really love going to the { Lululemon } store. They have so many amazing yoga stuff.

Stuff I take with me to yoga:

1. {water filter bottle} - its always good to drink clean water.
2. {yoga mat} - you can find good deals from target!
3. {skidless towel} - its good to have a towel that won't slide off the mat.
4. {muscle milk} - after class I make sure I drink a good protein shake
to get through the day.


Do you do yoga?!

ps. If you're thinking about going to a good yoga studio -
I recommend {
Corepower} and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails