9.2.10

{t} l.o.v.e

While I was in College I used to have a poster of this picture on the wall for years and I would just stare at it. I love the way he grabs her and gives her a kiss to let her know that he loves her while walking through the busy streets of Paris. You probably think I'm crazy but I just realized that Valentine is coming up soon and I remember when I was in college all I think about is hoping for a romantic kiss on Valentine's Day with a special someone. Everybody is always looking for someone you have a crush on or hoping to get asked out on a date or thinking about a person you dream to be with forever. Well that was years ago since I graduated and knowing the fact that Valentine is all about sharing love with friends and families. Letting others know how much you care about them and that you think about them everyday! I can't wait for that special Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails