28.4.10

{w} julie

The girl with the navy blue coat and hood on is my roomate Julie. She has always been so fun to live with. She is very artistic and always loves new adventures. Every time I come home I see her painting beautiful flowers that I love to just stare at it because of how beautiful they are. She has so much artistic talent. She is originally from Hawaii and just got engaged to her handsome Canadian man over the weekend on stage at the Jack Johnson's concert {Kokua Festival 2010} in her hometown. I'm so excited for her new journey and can't wait for more paintings to come. Check out her site {here}.

Her favorite flower is purple roses and pikake-pakalana because of their amazing scent. They remind her of her beautiful hometown of Oahu.

Ps. Tomorrow is her Birthday! Hau`oli Lā Hānau e Julie!! I love you! You are beautiful in & out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails