7.6.10

{m} homemade food

Cooking in the home is the best thing in the world! I found this beautiful site that I always love to look at whenever I'm craving for some cooking time. They look so delicous to me. I just wish I was in New York to take one of these classes.

Sunday Suppers is a class-cooking-dining experience, pairing friends and food. The food is market fresh, local and organic and the approach is to create seasonal and fresh meals together. The classes are held in a waterfront loft in Brooklyn, NY and are taught by Local Chefs. Photography and Food Styling by Karen Mordechai. Check out there {site}!

1. butternut squash + pomegranate galette 2. citrus thyme water 3. tomato & cantaloupe salad 4. brioche french toast 5. persian rose tea: tay tea 6. rustic italian 7. grilled flank steak au poivre 8. poached stone fruit with marascapone 9. swordfish & salmon kabobs with market vegetables

"what inspires me is the simple truth that tea, like love, has no boundaries. It is available everywhere and within the reach of everyone. It is simple and pure. All you need is hot water and the patience to linger a few moments while the tea leaves dance. And much like love, tea is layered and complex. It is sophisticated and mysterious. The more I dig into the deep culture of tea, I seem to never get to the bottom of it" ~ nini

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails