31.8.10

{w} flowers: flower girl NY


"Flowers bequeath their fragrance to the hand that bestows. . . surround yourself with beauty."

I just completely LOVE {garance dore} 's post about a boutique called the {flower girl} ! What a dream! I would die to work at this gorgeous place in New York! You have to read her post {here} I love it! "Flower Girl founder and owner Denise Porcaro brings a love of beauty and an eye for innovation to every project she undertakes. While studying Production Design for film, Denise found a creative outlet in working with flowers. She began to craft unique arrangements and bouquets for a select group of clients and friends" You can contact Flower Girl for deliveries pretty much anywhere!

images from www.garancedore.fr/en

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much admin for uploading such amazing content with us your blog is really helpful for me. wish you all the best for upcoming comments. I am also wanted to write blog kindly guide me if my topic is Parent Jumbo Roll Toilet Paper then what should I do first and how will I create new and unique content on this topic

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails