25.8.10

{w} friend: jackie


This is my good close friend Jackie. I just visited her in San Diego and had a great time having dinner and playing with her film camera around the home. She is a beautiful mother of one cute little girl and is the nicest friendly person I know! We both love anything creative with photography and designs. I love her!

Her favorite flower is Sunflowers and she says, "I dont have an absolute favorite flower, but my manly husband does, in case you were wondering, it's the California Poppy. But if i had to pick one, I do absolutely love Sunflowers. and why? well, they can grow in the wild, they are gorgeous, and a huge field of sunflowers is just so alluring."

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thanks for the visit!
    Your blog is lovely as well!
    Take care!
    Juliana

    www.viegraphique.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails