2.12.10

th | design: tiffany&co ad






I love this classic advertising campaign from Tiffany & Co! "A celebration of the joy of true love, the warm embrace of family and the magic of the season in New York, the striking scenarios were shot by renowned photographer Peter Lindbergh and feature models Doutzen Kroes and Inés Sastre as well as motion picture star Patrick Wilson and actor Neal Bledsoe." This starts to make me feel excited about Christmas! What do you look forward to most about this time of year? I would love to hear your story!

via images {here}

1 comment:

  1. Ha - I had just torn some of these pages from Vogue as inspiration for an upcoming test shoot... LOVE the campaign & it does get me very excited for the holidays! :)
    P.S. Makes me wish for more snow, already!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails