21.9.10

{t} journal: LA

Its been an awesome fun weekend in LA and I was so excited to meet these two of my favorite designers. They are both very beautiful, friendly and so nice! You can check out {Joy's blog} and {Meg's blog} to see their creative designs. The celebration was at {Urbanic Paper Boutique} and it was filled with beautiful decorations, delicious treats and lots of amazing talented people! Congrats Joy&Meg! I hope to see you guys again soon!

While in LA I was craving for some cucumber mint lemonade and end up going to {Lemonade}. So good! If you haven't been to one of their LA locations, you are seriously missing out!

all images by daile.

1 comment:

  1. what a nice post daile! it was so nice to meet you.

    meg

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails