28.10.10

th | design: photography


"I believe there's beauty and magic in the real. In the simple things, every single day in our own personal worlds. At home, around the corner, in the streets we walk, in the routine. I like to think of my work as a journal, and a journey, a diary that documents the history of life, happening, changing, never ending; it's own essence, inevitably mixed with my own. Photography to me is a connection between reality and dreams. A way of seeing who and where we are, have been; a way of telling real stories, of identifying the pieces, the trace we leave everywhere we go, our own essence."

~ Romina Bacci, Miles of Light


{Here} I have a list of photographers that I thought you might be interested. Let me know if you're a photographer and I would love to hear your story and see your photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails