5.10.10

{tu} journal: back in town

I'm finally back from Vegas & Park City! I had such an amazing time with friends and family from all over. I thought I would share a few photos that inspired me.

I visited my sister at a restaurant called {La Jolla Groves} where she works as a waitress. I must say that this restaurant is amazing! If you are ever near Park City don't forget to check out this place! . . . and if you want to get a cupcake later ask {the sweet tooth fairy}! delicious!

Sunday I hung out in Salt Lake City where I grew up. I went to the Conference Center to listen to the amazing speakers. It is such an amazing building that seats about 21,333 people. I was so touched with many wonderful speakers, you can check them out {here}.


Saturday I stayed in Park City for the wedding and partied with all my beautiful girlfriends from Washington DC and New York! I had so much fun catching up with them and dancing all night!


While on the road back to California, I saw this beautiful rainbow and thought what a good way to end the trip! Love it!

all images by daile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails