13.10.10

{w} out of town . . .


I'm off to Santa Barbara for the weekend! I will be going to the {Jack Johnson} concert at the {Santa Barbara Bowl} with my good friend and I'm so excited! (I'll be posting pictures when I get back!)





1. {pumpkin cookies} pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin cinnamon rolls! {pumpkin pumpkin pumpkin}!

2. Do you like peanut butter? because I do and I think this will be a fun easy {treat} to make!

3. {apple crisp} yum!

(. . . ok sorry enough about food!)

4. I used to take a book binding class when I was in college and fell in love with making books. Want to make a mini book!? Check out the easy steps {here}! These are the {books} that I made from my college.

5. Need a baby shower invitation idea? I love this {one}!

6. Thinking about trick-or-treating already!? Here is a fun D.I.Y project you can do {trick-or-treat}.


Since its October as you probably know by now is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I thought I'll share some fun pink links!

7. When I was a little girl, I had pink stripes on the walls in my bedroom. I was so excited when my parents painted pink stripes - I remember how much I love my pink room. Would you ever paint your walls {pink}? (I'm actually surprised my parents would do anything for me)

8. Planning on having a Pinkalicious Party? Here are some fun cute ideas, one {here} and one {here}.

9. Ever thought of {Pink Paris}?

10. {Here}, have yourself a nice pink flower! love it!

I hope you enjoy these links and have a great, productive but relaxing weekend! xoxo

ps. I'm going to the Jay Leno show this afternoon for the first time! . . and It's Harrison Ford!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, yay, yay!!! Have fun! We had a blast at his show couple of weeks ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time,sweetie
    that apple crisp looks so yummy..I made one too last week
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much!!!
    i can't wait to try these recipes and thank you for the reminder of everything pink.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails