27.10.10

w | friend: ashley

Just last weekend my friend {Ashley} was in town to visit her brother and I was so excited to see her! Its been so long since I last saw her. We went to middle school together and I was the new girl who was very shy at the time. Ashley was so nice to me - I've remembered that about her all these years even though we haven't stayed in touch. She is someone who is always so kind and an amazing friend to everyone. She is just so beautiful inside and out! I had a great time with her: shopping, going to a movie, hot tubbing, hanging out at the beach, watching the boys play basketball, catching up and hearing about her two adorable kids and husband. Her favorite flower is Hydrangea and she says, "My favorite flower is the Hydrangea because I just think it is so beautiful and I love the beautiful colors it comes in." Thanks for an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Daile! That post is so sweet! You are so beautiful and I loved seeing you! We will for sure keep it touch this time!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails